Sam’s Club accepts all US-based cards for payment. It doesn’t accept any international cards either for discounts or for payment. If you acquire any US-based card, it can be any of them- debit cards, credit cards, gift cards, PLCC, visa or master cards, Discover, etc. But if we talk about EBT, Sam’s Club only accepts snap.
The users of Sam’s Club continuously explore card acceptance in the club, the most general question asked by them is: does Sam’s Club accept ebt? If you also want to know about that, then read the article thoroughly.
Does Sam’s Club accept EBT?
Sam’s Club does accept the EBT. It only takes stamps and EBT cards to buy eligible food items from the store. But you can use it by physically visiting the club and not online. For online purchases, you can use other US-based cards but not international cards.
With EBT, only offline purchase is allowed that too on limited items. So the reply to this query- does Sam’s Club take EBT yes fortunately you can use your EBT cards for Sam’s Club offline eligible food items purchase.
Eligible items on EBT cards
The club accepts snap ebt cards for offline purchases on some of the food items. Here we have prepared a list of eligible items for an ebt card:
- Every dairy products
- Different varieties of bread and cereals
- Non-alcoholic beverages and drinks
- Different types of Juices
- Junk foods
- Plants and seeds of plants
We also have prepared a list of those items that are not allowed to be bought via the EBT card of Sam’s Club. Let’s have a look at the list:
- Alcoholic drinks like wine, beer, and others.
- Pet foods
- Livestock items.
- Hot-selling food or those that are in trend.
- Vitamin supplements
- Tobacco, cigarette, or all same-category addictive items.
- Cosmetics & Makeup items.
- Cleaning supplies or other items that are non-food items
How to use your EBT card at Sam’s Club?
When someone asks “Can you use ebt at Sam’s Club”, then you can reply with a big yes but with the only condition that you need to be a member of Sam’s Club. Then you can use the card for offline payment at the club.
- Open the “scan and go” app for Sam’s Club members on your mobile device.
- Choose the option to scan your items.
- Select your items and start scanning them one by one via the Scan and Go app of the club.
- After completing your scanning process, you can click on the “check out” option at the bottom of the screen.
- You can add your EBT card for Sam’s Club purchases on the checkout page.
- After successfully adding your EBT card to pay, you can proceed with your payments by sliding into the pay slider.
- The app will then send a verification pin, verify it, pack your items, and leave the store.
Use your EBT card for offline purchases at Sam’s Club and more informative content, visit themoneyflow.